Wednesday 8 April 2009

No Supervision from Elderly

Last Monday I get my dear hubby to sent my dear boy to my in-law house since my mom is still performing umrah and will only be back next Monday. But he have little rest there as quite a number of kids running around. If with less rest he ends up sleeping early at nite then no problemo but he still sleep at his own pace. So yesterday I just let him stay at home with the maid and only remember to ask my lil' sis (nda pulang lagi damit) to lawat him in the afternoon to ensure he's ok. Bagi ingau mun nada orang tua2 di rumah ani. Nda jua dapat di tinggalkan sama amah ganya. Now I just remember...need to get my sis to drop by the house again. Supervision is a MUST. Lucky us, my boy like this temporary maid. Hope when my new maid is in, he will like her too. Otherwise, I will be in a very deep mud.