Friday 24 April 2009

Still Hot

My dear dear boy...still panas badan but not as bad as last two nites. Sleep at about 9pm last nite on sofa bed and woke up around 12ish coz he vomitted. Not so much lah..a bit saja. So move next to me. Basically he's awake so less than 15 minutes lying next to me, he decided to move back to the other room to watch his everlasting channel 611 but I think only for less than 1 hour then sleep again. Then bangun again but not sure what time coz after his dad feed him with milk he vomitted again but not as much. Apa lagi, minta bawa kesebalah liat tv. His temperature turun jua lah so alhamdulilah.

Today (Friday), my hubby plan to bawa him to Miri but I told him "jangan tah..panas masih badannya...karang muntah ia di kereta". Eventhough yesterday told him to bawa our small boy. So today my dear hubby only go with his mom, dad and hafiz (his nephew). Plan only to go to emart but I suggest he bawa them to other place too. Sian jua kan babu & bapa eh.

Yesterday I did not manage to finish my Private Practice season 2 coz busy surfing the net tia pulang. Anyhow, will try to finish it today (finger cross). Luan rajin tah pulang nak mengupdate blog ganya alum tescan gambar nostalgic he he he . Finish reading my book so today will get my hubby to buy some more for me. Actually have even pre-order 6 books from amazon.co.uk and get it send to my fren in UK who will be back next month. At least penghantaran kurang. The price of the books were 30% of delivery. Basically delivery is more expensive then the books. Imagine if I get it send to me in Brunei! Tekajut baruk kali ku kan harga penghantarannya. Ganya batah tah lagi ku kan membaca tu.