Thursday 23 April 2009

Mengigau kali

Last nite my dear boy sleep quite early then usual (almost 10pm). So my big boy & me we quite pleased. I end up laying down after spending my entire day yesterday watching 2 episodes back to back of Ghost Whisper season 4 (Baru main arah Star World ni), then lie down reading book for about an hour & next take a nap for an hour or so. Basically my life revolve like that till 8pm. Off course I eat in between. Got to feed myself you know (lapar kali ah). Anyhow back to my small boy. While I was engross reading, suddenly my boy crying for me (he was sleeping on sofa bed in the other room..less then 10 steps away from me in the main room) so his dad end up carrying him to next to me. He look at me with his teary eyes and snuggle closely to me whimpering (macam dalam novel udah ni). Anyhow, fed him with his milk then he doze off again.

PUS! PUS! or something like that. That's the sound coming from my son at around 3.40ish AM! What the h***! Dont think it's a nightmare tho' coz he's not crying. I roll over and look at him, figuring our if he's awake or still sleeping. Then I hear him snoring. Conclusion, he's sleeping. Then he roll him sleep close (tunggang2 pulang tu banarnya siring ku) to me again then I hear him muffling "mama..juice". Still not sure if am hearing right so I ask him "juice?" then he just move body. Still unsure (andangnya..mana tau aku yg salah dengar jua), "muiz mau juice?" then he move his body again and said "juice..juice". So I ask my hubby to get his juice (actually contain juice + medicine as he his not well...dont think I mention that earlier). So I ask my boy to sit down & he did & he drank all the juice (+medicine) than lie back. Next 5 minutes he as for water (not exactly saying "aying"), "num" so that I ask, "muiz mau air" & he move his body again so I get my hubby to fetch him water. By then my boy is wide awake & it's not even 4AM!! An still sleepy but still "layan" him at the same time. At the end, after several time gulping more water and chanting "bom bom bak" (tom tom bak) and "omen gia" (Ultraman gaia) and some other chanting that I could not make out, he point to the other room, "balah". This means he want to go to the next room. What else if not watching his channel 611. He only slept back at 6ish AM almost 7 this morning if not mistaken after feeding him more milk and finish tormenting his dad by screaming "Nda mau" several time. Phiew!! That's a very long write up for me. I think I will do the long forgotten back to the past pics that am suppose to upload 2 months back I suppose. Let see if I can get to finish scanning these pics.