Tuesday 19 October 2010

Not a good start

Why do others have to dig into my past? I dont want to reminiscence on it anymore. Leave it behind and built on the present and the future. I dont want to retaliate by asking the same thing. Who am I to judge others and who are others to judge me? I know what I have done in the past and am not proud of it. Maybe only to all the accomplishment that bring me to my current position. Not so great but am proud of it. What give others the right to JUDGE me!!! You think that you are right all the time? Am VERY UPSET!!! and sad at the same time

Damn it!! I might go insane if I have to think about all this. Thus, I need to pour it out here. That's the best choice I can think of at the moment. I cant keep on thinking about this but it keep on passing thru my head. Like touch & go. Now that remind me of my aunt's fishes and her friends.

Anyhow, what am I suppose to do? Turn back the clock. If others cant handle it them just LEAVE ME. I dont know how much I can take this. If there're further questions I think am going to burst inside out. Please STOP it.

Well. If other people sees me now I think they will say there nothing wrong with me since I act as if nothing is happen but HELL!!! they dont know what is boiling inside me at the moment. Not very pretty. Have so many weird things passing thru my head that ask me to do ridiculous things. Need to have positive thinking. If not, I dont know what am going to do next. Might be the unthinkable or could be the thinkable. Who knows. I dont!!