Friday 29 October 2010

bUrP!!!

Really really really full. We had this farewell gathering thingy at the Airport Restaurant for our SVP. There are approximately 30+ staff attending. Others especially the male staff unable to attend as have to attend the Friday prayer. So mostly are us gals & the non-Muslim male colleagues.

I tried every dishes except for the one that does not look tasty to me which maybe tasty to others. I end up eating mutton when the label mention "daging" which is meant for 'beef". It should have mention "Kambing". Duh! So I was conned!!! Ate a bit then I said to myself "hmm taste like mutton" so ask one other colleague and even the attending waitress but cant seems to confirm. Anyhow, SVP confirm with me that is mutton. Erk!! ate a bit only. The rest I keep aside. Look tasty to me but if it's mutton. FORGET IT!!! Still cant seems to enjoy it like my love one does.

So was the for almost 2 hours, eat like there's no tomorrow. Am not sleepy tho' eventho's I am full. Am quite the opposite. If I'm hungry I will be sleepy but when I'm full I will be awake unless there's nothing to do than I can be sleepy too. What the hell!!
Time to go in a very short while. Have an appointment with my menicurist/pedicurist. Need to make appointment with my hairstylist too. Not that am into a particular style. I just need to trim or cut my hair shorter again. Hair keep on falling but not as much as before.

Oh! My son woke up before 6am for two days in a row already. If he's like this everyday I would love it very much. Very very much so that I dont have to struggle to wake him every morning for his school. FYI, we will be on a day trip to Singapore this weekend. Been wanting to go there for quite sometime so I better go. Have to submit my FOC so I can go for Umrah but I have to ask my sister if she's willing to take care of my son while we are away (almost two weeks). Will ask her later or when I remember :)