Monday 4 May 2009

Unthinkable..Foreseenable but Undescriabable

It is really hard to keep sane when you lost it. But sane it is. If not, I dont know what I would do. As crazy as it may sound, I'm at lost now. What am I suppose to do. All the advise given were well taken care of and strictly followed, and yet still not enough. Once could be put aside but twice? It's unthinkable but as I said, I have to remain sane for my sanity sake. There're no words can actually describe it. Mute? Nope. Speechless? Me? Very unlikely. Undescribable? Maybe or could be it. I dont know how to describe how I actually feel at this very moment. Truth to be told. I just dont know. I guess I just have to make myself busy again with all the upcoming activities lined up for the next few months or maybe until end of the year. Need to plan what to do next but that can be put on hold and immersed myself with others except that. For what it's worth...I really badly forcefully want it.