Monday 27 September 2010

Another Update

I'm not so stress out today so most probably I dont have much to type, write or say. Let see, when was the last time I post? Anyhow, I think it was Friday, 24th Sept 2010. So on 25th Sept 2010, I have an open house (at my house lah..now can say my house as fully under my name already). A raya open house. It was hectic. Start the preparation on Friday after work (after 5pm) with chopping & dicing away for lasagna sauce (this become spagetti sauce on the actual day). Also boiling chicken for "ayam penyet" and boiling beef for "soto" and black pepper beef. Finish all this prepartion pass 12 midnite. Exhausting!

On the acutal day woke up before 7am as need to fry noodle for my K1 son's hari raya celebration at his school. Once done, woke him up (this is a sturggle on daily basis) & his daddy. Once all done, start with chopping & dicing again for others like vege from banana trunk (batang pisang). This is yummy but myself didnt get the chance to eat. Fried the marinated chicken, refried the "sambal ayam penyet" which was prepared the nite before & "tumbuk" on the "lesung batu" (pastel).

All done pass 12 noon, by that time my mom's friends arrived, so are some of my friends from MIS. I have to rush to change cloth (mandi dulu lah). Guests flow were non-stop since then. No rest period. Tiring but enjoyable. Feet very sore but bearable.

Cut story short, the house closed from visitor almost 1opm. Then my sisters, brother, bro in laws & myself chatting away in the kitchen to almost 11.30pm while eating a really nice cake from bakerlyn courtesy of my good friend. They manage to finish sparkling "wine" given by another friend which I didnt get the chance to try. Oh well!!