Thursday 23 September 2010

Latest

Oh my goodness... I have not updated my blog like ages...very very ages...have forgotten all about its existance...been so busy will all sort of things to do and time does flies...wish I could swat that flies and stop the time...what am I talking about.

Am so sleepy at the moment so am not sure what am I typing but I just need to typed something to be posted by TODAY!!! which is really a must. Even if there's no one reading my blog I dont really care as long I can vent what is in my head or more of my hand as it keep on typing none stop and all this words flying thru my head that I need to speed up my typing. Darn! I should have attended that typing class 20 years ago when computer are damn expensive and very unaffordable. But then again that was 20 years ago story telling which I think I dont need that class anymore. Am not even a secretary to begin with so why do I need it again? Duh! Cant think of any reason. Am babbling away none stop and am so worried that I typed nonsense.

Can believe I'm still typing and at the same time trying to avoid any typo or spelling error which I hope none appearing. Amin Amin Amin ya Rabil Alamin. At the same time trying to cross my finger but I cant as am still typing away. I better stop soon as I might be running out of idea to talk about with my friends or colleagues which is very unlikely but hey expect the unexpected. Who knows I might be running out of ideas (Jauh Palis!).

Gotta stop now. Maybe I can babble next year if I can make it tomorrow, next week or next month. Calo!