Thursday 1 November 2012

MULTIPLE CUPCAKES

My family knows that I just love to bake but as usual, it all depends on my mood. If I am in the greatest mood of all then I will just start baking. For last month alone I have been making cupcakes. I browse thru the web to find the recipe of OREO CUPCAKE. I cant remember which one but I think I was using the one from Martha Stewart. As for the frosting I got it from hmmmm somewhere. I just don't remember anymore. Anyhow, here it what my cupcake look like.

OREO CUPCAKE
Use mini oreo but mine is the normal size as I dont have the minis on hand. Display purposes only

I have also made several other cupcakes as I goes. Try different recipes for the heck of it. All from different web and minor tweak on the recipes as I go along.

MOIST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE
A bit of coffee added to enhance the test and it was a good decision on my end even if I do  not drink coffee. 

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE
Melted Chocolate is mix in the dough instead of Cocoa so the test is different from Moist Chocolate Cupcake above above.

KIT KAT CUPCAKE
Cherry on top is the Mini Bites Kit Kat and I have  insert kit kat too inside the cupcake. About have stick is enough

MARS BAR CUPCAKE
Instead of cutting the Mars into small pieces I just cut 1 Bar into 4 then put on top.

RED VELVET
Next time I will cut in half so you can see the inside

So for the month of November I might want to try other recipes. Will update the soonest.