Friday 6 July 2012

AM BACK!!!

Mak ai...been a long long & long time that I have not updated my own blog. WTH!! dah lupa ler pula eh. Let see...my last update was like more than 6 months ago..what have I been doing all this time???? Duh!! dont think I can recall a lot of it as time flies very fast & whats the point of dwelling on the past when u need to focus on the future. Right? Right!!!

Anyhow, my most recent one was like this very morning where I attended a demonstration on a product call Thermomix. See picture.




A rather interesting product that I come across. To cut my story short I end up having one set of this. Imagine that. Heard about that multiple time and no am having it!!!! Double triple amazing, aren't it? Anyway, on my way home I ask my beloved to stop by a supermarket (Hua Ho..a rather famous one in Brunei) to buy additional items for my Ensaymada (wanted to try this since the 1st day I saw the demo...tumpang VIP member).

It actually took me less than 15 minutes to come up with the dough. Shorten the story further...I make like 30 pcs of Ensaymada. Imagine that. Its the baking that took longer then the preparation so it lasted me like 1.5 hrs to get all of it bake. Imagine that. Yes all...try to imagine ya :D

Look at how it turn out to be....don't u just luv it when u are able to make this without having to go to a bakery to buy it. Am gonna try another recipe tomorrow. Hopefully I remember to update it on my blog but than again I must first remember to make some tomorrow :p what a blunder. Chow all...to be continued..hopefully not in 6 months time.