Thursday 11 November 2010

Coughing Like Mad

I dont know why but I have been coughing for the last 3 days and off course I did not take any medicine so maybe that's the reason for me being unwell and have not recover since. Was thinking of other reasons but I couldnt at the moment.

On the other hand, my son has been sick for the last one week. Fever! really bad. This morning his temp has been low but he start with coughing for 4 days already (I must have gotten mine from him). Given him cough syrup. Forget about that fever (I hope it will not return). Will check on him again later when am home. Around 1ish he's sleeping (according to my maid).

BTW, last night he sleep with my mom. Even when my hubby carry him to our room he dont want once he open his eyes and realised he's in our room . Darn! But that's alright I guess as long he's not asking to sleep with my maid. That's a NO NO NO.