Friday 20 February 2009

Back to the Past

Few days ago something amazing happen...we were flipping an old photos of myself and my siblings particularly my two sisters...Cant imagine the then hairdo and posing style look bizzare now...my youngest sister laugh her heart out..pratically uncontrollable when she look at these all pics especially pics of her other sis (not me)...by hey! That was the "in" hairdo and the "in" posing style...Thinking of posting some on this blog..let me pick out the best and share the joy...will leave my pic behind ha ha ha not going to embarass myself...I even show some to my husband saying "Ia tah usul bini sayang dulu ni"...my hubby just smile and keep quite...he does join on & off looking at these pics...really back to the past...I wonder in another 15 years time (if remain alive) we might be laughing at the present photos too