Tuesday 20 January 2009

Danish World

Hai Hai Hai start of the day for me I guess. What we did today was attend his appointment with the local clinic for is 2 years old check up. More like 2 years and 9 days check up. Need to remember the next six months check up. I have the tendency to forget (tua udah) so I have to put it in my phone as a reminder. Rely on my husband? Yes but there's time I cannot coz he also have the tendency to forget. Two of a kind.

As usual, my boy (small one) busy running around. We help to keep an eagle eyes on him to ensure he does not run out of the clinic. Then he found out about the playroom at the clinic. Darn! But at least it's not me entertaining him in that room. Poor daddy is the victim. Enjoy his endless play time until being called by the nurse.

No jabbing. The usual question about his milk, speech progress, food eaten and how active is he. Him at that time was busy screaming his heart out wanting to play again. My oh my. What can I say. Have to distract him by pointing to the bush or some invincible monkeys out side the clinic. Enough about him for today. Will post my ever active boy soon. Cheers!